The LED strip channel boasts two trims, facilitating the installation of the LED profile into concrete for optimal wall bonding.
Our M64-14 model LED channel is an excellent choice for illuminating both ceiling and wall surfaces, seamlessly blending with their contours. Specifically designed for embedding in plasterboard, it provides a sleek and sophisticated appearance.
The Plasterboard recessed mounted Aluminum LED Profile is the perfect solution for installing LED strip lights. It is particularly suitable for indoor use, thanks to its anodized finish, which offers maximum protection against the environment and prevents rust and corrosion. Additionally, LED channel diffusers are available to maximize the LED strip’s protection and control the diffusion of the strip light. Moreover, end caps are supplied to enclose the LED profiles, ensuring a polished and finished appearance.
LEDStrip Channel Features
1. Suitable for both flexible and rigid LED strip lighting.
2. Utilizes 6063 aluminum alloy LED profile for superior heat dissipation and diffusing properties.
3. Features durable anodized surface treatment for prolonged use of aluminum LED profiles.
Provides heat dissipation and physical protection for the LED strips.
4. Utilizes anti-glare LED channel diffusers to soften the light output.
5. High-quality alloy profile offers robust protection for LED strips.
6. Equipped with two trims for easy installation of LED profiles onto concrete surfaces, ensuring strong wall bonding.
– Offices LED Lighting
– Meeting room LED Lighting LED strip diffusers
– Supermarket decoration lighting
– Home drywall LED channel – Stores shelf LED lighting
Advantages of extrusion
1. The extrusion method has great production flexibility, and LED strip channel with different shapes and sizes can be produced only by changing the mold.
2. Short mold replacement time, high production efficiency,
3. The dimensional accuracy of extruded aluminum channel for LED strips are far better than that of rolling and die forging, and the surface roughness is better.
4. The mechanical properties of the extruded LED diffuser channle are good, and the extrusion effect is that the longitudinal properties of the products after quenching or aging are higher than those of rolling and die forging.
Standard Length &Customized length
Our LED strip mounting channel standard length is 1M/2M/3M each piece, but we can also do customized drywall LED channel length for you and cut the length what you need, accessories include PC Cover+End Cap
How to install the LED channel?
1. Click the PC Cover
2.Push in the cover in the end
3.Enclosed the end cap on LED channel system