The LED strip channel comes equipped with two trims, which makes it easier to install the LED profile into concrete for a secure wall bond. Not only does the LED aluminum channel provide protection from damage or breakage, but the drywall LED channel also safeguards against moisture and unwanted handling of the lights.
The M57-15 model LED channel is specifically designed to be integrated into plasterboard, making it ideal for illuminating surfaces on both ceilings and walls. Its contours blend in seamlessly for a polished look.
When it comes to installing LED strip lights, an aluminum LED profile mounted in plasterboard is the way to go. Thanks to its anodized finish, the LED strip light channel offers the highest level of protection against the environment, preventing rust and corrosion. To further enhance the protection of the LED strip and regulate the light diffusion, LED channel systems are available, which include end caps for enclosing the LED profiles. This makes the LED strip lighting perfect for indoor use.
LED Strip Channel Features
1. For flexible or hard LED strip light
2. 6063 aluminum alloy LED profile, excellent heat sinking LED diffuser
3. Durable Anodize Surface treatment aluminum LED profiles
4. Heat sink and physical protection to the LED strips
5. Anti-glare but soften light output LED channel diffusers
6. High quality alloy profile protects LED strip
7. Easier to install the drywall LED channel into concrete for good wall bonding thanks to its two trims
– Offices channel Lighting
– Meeting room LED Lighting LED strip diffusers
– Supermarket decoration lighting
– Home LED lighting channle
– Stores shelf LED lighting
Advantages of extrusion
1. The extrusion method has great production flexibility, and LED strip channel with different shapes and sizes can be produced only by changing the mold.
2. Short mold replacement time, high production efficiency.
3. The dimensional accuracy of extruded aluminum channel for LED strips are far better than that of rolling and die forging, and the surface roughness is better.
4. The mechanical properties of the extruded LED diffuser channle are good, and the extrusion effect is that the longitudinal properties of the products after quenching or aging are higher than those of rolling and die forging.
Standard Length &Customized length
Our LED strip mounting channel standard length is 1M/2M/3M each piece, but we can also do customized aluminum channel LED length for you and cut the length what you need, accessories include PC Cover+End Cap
How to install the LED channel?
1. Click the PC Cover
2.Push in the cover in the end
3.Enclosed the end cap on drywall LED channel